Sunday, April 28, 2013

Cute crab!


When Designs by JuJu shared this crab applique last week I wanted to use it right away. I decided to put it on something for myself -- my cover-up! I love aqua and red together...
This cute crab has been around for years as a part of DBJJ's Critters of the Sea set. What's new though is that it is all applique (legs aren't filled), and it's a freebie on DBJJ's Facebook page! I picked the zig zag version with eyelashes, isn't she cute! Oh, and I finally cut into my RB tone-on-tone dots. They are so pretty and have just been sitting there decorating my shelf. :)
I added my monogram with 8CP's Monogram Three. My close-up of it didn't turn out well. You know me and red...  I'll try again another time. It's pretty though!

0 comments on "Cute crab!"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates