Sunday, April 7, 2013

Welcoming Baby Caden


Caden's grandmother has been keeping me busy! Baby shower was today, so now I can show my work:
First, a set of sibling shirts:
The big brother and little brother patches are both from Applique Momma. I added their name with Jolson's Architect. I think I have finally figured out a fabric/thread/font combo that I LOVE with this design. Yay!
Matching monogrammed shirts using 8CP's Baseball Stitch Applique alphabet (oh, and the bib, too!)
And a couple burp cloths. I was told to do whatever I wanted, so I used it as an opportunity to finally use some cute designs that have been sitting in my stash! The Puppy Patch is from Applique Cafe -- isn't this precious?! I added his name with 8CP's Bobby.
And MCA's Jungle Jungle Applique Alphabet. Looking forward to using this again in larger sizes!
Whew! Add to that an additional burp cloth from Michelle, and I did a lot of sewing for little Caden recently. THEN I had to come up with my own gift. EKK! What's left?? Well, I'll save that for a separate blog post. :)
Michelle requested 8CP's Split Banner Applique Font



0 comments on "Welcoming Baby Caden"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates