Friday, September 19, 2008

Introducing Topper


Annaliese's preschool teacher, Mrs. Susie, has chosen a wild west/cowboy theme for the year. The students have a class companion that rotates spending the weekend with each family. We have the honor of bringing Topper the horse home with us today.

Annaliese thought his name was Cooper. I had gotten in my head that his name is Copper (I think that's because my Granddad's horse was named Copper). But his name is actually Topper! We decided we needed to monogram the back of his preschool t-shirt so we would remember. :)

The monogram is from the Rodeo Set available at Sew Crazie Designs. I thought it was quite appropriate for our horse!

Here is Topper modeling his shirt:


And it has worked!! As I sat here typing Annaliese hollered in asking me his name again. I told her to look at the shirt and sound it out -- she was able to read it! Woo-hoo!
You can read about our Adventures with Topper on our family blog.

1 comments on "Introducing Topper"

Tiffany on October 23, 2008 at 8:15 AM said...

Ha! I love that you both needed a reminder about his name -- and the design is perfect for a wild west theme. Topper (not Copper) looks so proud!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates