Thursday, September 4, 2008

Another Casserole Cover for Me


Like I mentioned before, I have lots of place mats ready to go for casserole covers. I decided to make another one for myself as a sample of a less stitch-intensive design i.e. less expensive to duplicate. :)

This pretty applique monogram is from Embroidery Boutique. I added the text with Embird Alphabet #17.

I picked the fabric for the applique patch to match this button I had. I won't always be so fortunate, but I had bought a pair of buttons to coordinate with fabric for one of my rag bags last year, so I decided it was time to use the leftover button.

2 comments on "Another Casserole Cover for Me"

jazzo on September 10, 2008 at 11:47 PM said...

love this casserole cover...would LOVE to order one...please tell me how...would you mail it, i live in hawaii

Janay on September 11, 2008 at 8:10 AM said...

Hi jazzo!
Send me an email:
kjtrammel at gmail . com
to discuss it!
~Janay~

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates