Thursday, December 16, 2010

Birthday Dress


Avari's third birthday is coming up, so Rebekah went hunting for a knit dress for me to monogram for her. The only ones she could find were striped. I told her I was up for the challenge. :)
The applique "3" is from the Dandy applique font at 8 Claws and a Paw. I decided to use white minkee, it just looked like a nice winter dress, and I figured what three year old girl wouldn't like a fuzzy applique?? I added her name with the Laney font, also from 8CP.  I have to say I was pretty pleased with myself for how well I got the name placed in the middle of that pink stripe, and straight! Always nervous when hooping a striped item...  :)

2 comments on "Birthday Dress"

Sheila on December 16, 2010 at 9:00 PM said...

ok #1: Awesome placement and fabric/font choice for the dress!! #2: Where did that dress come from because it is super cute!?

Janay on December 16, 2010 at 10:15 PM said...

Thanks! :)
I'm pretty sure Rebekah got the dress at Old Navy.

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates