Friday, December 31, 2010

Special Delivery


Lisa asked me to make a Special Delivery onesie for her grandson. If my calculations are correct, this is my 60th time stitching the Special Delivery design!! 
This one is even more unique than the rest. I think it's the first time I've included a nickname in the design. Also, Lisa asked me to add extra text below the design, which I did using Embird alphabet #2. The original design is from Sew Terific Designs; I customized the design with baby's birthplace, birth date, time, weight and full name.

1 comments on "Special Delivery"

smilingwoman on January 8, 2011 at 1:45 PM said...

This is terrific-looking! If only I could do it... I have a Husqvarna Viking Designer SE LE and am learning to do monograms and simple embroidery. This looks too complicated for me just now... not sure how to find/make the small lettering. But I do aspire to make this one day!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates