Thursday, December 2, 2010

It's December!


Can you believe it's December?? Even though I haven't blogged in a week, I've been busy sewing. Lots of projects completed, I just can't share pictures yet. I think my current tally of unblogged items is 11 ornaments, 3 cards, 3 tote bags, 5 shirts, 3 sweatshirts, 2 onesies, 5 blankets... and my to-do list is just about as long. I actually have started turning orders away. :( That makes me sad, but I have vowed to my wonderful husband to not make this December miserable.
A few weeks back I shared a couple projects that were for Annaliese, and now I have a few modeled pictures.  I gave the holiday apron to her this afternoon and we baked cookies:
And here she is in her Baby Jesus shirt (the seemingly awkward pose was her idea...)

0 comments on "It's December!"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates