Wednesday, May 25, 2011

♫ How old are you? ♫


The answer is, I AM NOT TELLING!!
Today is my birthday. I don't know why it is hitting me so hard this year. Maybe it's being smack dab in the middle of my thirties. Maybe it's because I am finding more gray hairs than I care to admit. Maybe it's because I'm dangerously close to the 20th anniversary of my first date with my husband. (WHAT?!? That can't be right!) Whatever the reason, I'm just not nearly as excited to celebrate my birthday as my daughter is.
With one exception. This embroidery design!! Hahahahahahaha!!!
 I have shared with you my love for the Number Candle Cupcake Designs from GG Designs. (I used the #7 design on Annaliese's birthday shirt last month.)  What I haven't shared is that I asked Gail to digitize a question mark candle cupcake for me. I thought it would be so fun to make a shirt for myself. Gail graciously digitized it and sent it to me!! YOU ARE AWESOME, GAIL -- THANK YOU SO MUCH! As of this moment it isn't listed on her site, so this is absolutely and truly one of a kind!!!
I picked the fabric and thread colors to match this skirt:
I LOVE it. I may be the only dorky adult out there willing to wear it, but that's ok! And bonus, I can wear it year after year! :)

3 comments on "♫ How old are you? ♫"

Cole's Corner on May 25, 2011 at 9:30 AM said...

I love this post.
You are adorable and so is your shirt!

and you're right... Gail is the best!

Happy ? Birthday to you!!!!

Mary on May 25, 2011 at 4:37 PM said...

I love it! Happy Birthday!

Sarah M on May 26, 2011 at 9:01 AM said...

Happy birthday! The design is too cute.

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates