Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Baby Gift for Twins


Kathie asked me to help her create a custom shower gift. The McGlynn's are expecting twins, but keeping the gender (and therefore names) a surprise. So instead, Kathie suggested a play on their last name for bib and burp cloth sets:
Hee hee, isn't that clever? :)
Since we don't know the gender, Kathie suggested green and purple. I had these lime bibs in my stash, so I went to our new *Hobby Lobby* (♫ Hallelujah!) and found this great gender-neutral ribbon. I used the Coffee Break font from 8 Claws and a Paw for "McBurp" and McBib".

1 comments on "Baby Gift for Twins"

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, how creative! Absolutely adorable!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates