Sunday, July 17, 2011

Hooded Towel


Here's a cute towel I made for a sweet little girl. Her nickname is Maddie Moo.
I used the cow face from Planet Applique, and Chachie from 8 Claws and a Paw for the text.

3 comments on "Hooded Towel"

daniKate designs on July 17, 2011 at 6:04 PM said...

I've been wondering how that cow would look on white with a white face. Yours turned out really cute, I will have to try it!

Janay on July 17, 2011 at 10:45 PM said...

Thanks! I was a little hesitant myself, but then I decided to outline the entire face in brown (the left side is designed to be outlined in white). I'm glad I did, it really helps the whole face stand out!

Cole's Corner on July 17, 2011 at 11:05 PM said...

SUPER! SUPER CUTE! I LOVE IT.

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates