Thursday, December 26, 2013

A few more Christmas shirts


Embroidery Boutique had a couple last minute Christmas design ideas and I got to test this one (Deer Lights) on a shirt for my niece. There are a LOT of reindeer designs out there to choose from that are all adorable, but this is kind of elegant, don't you think? I added a real bow to make it a bit more girly. :) She sure looked sweet in it!
Laura requested truck designs for her boys:
 I used Applique Market's Truck with Tree design, and added their names with I2S's Cinnamon Cake.

 ...and as I look back over photos from the last few months, here's a design I tested for EB in SEPTEMBER, never posted pictures of, and never found a little boy to wear this! It's on a long sleeved 3T in case anyone wants it for next year. :)
 

0 comments on "A few more Christmas shirts"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates