Saturday, December 28, 2013

Baby Gifts


Here are a few baby gifts I haven't shared yet. First a set for baby Kylie:
 
Her grandma ordered this set requesting elephants and purple/aqua/gray color theme. Both elephants are from DBJJ's Roly Poly Elephant set.
For the hooded towel I used 8CP's Dancer to add her name. Her crib bedding has gray chevron so I was excited to find this ribbon!
and for the burp cloth I used EB's Chevron Circle Monogram, I thought it was a perfect pairing with the ribbon.
Here's burp cloth for Cruz:
I used I2S's Dino and Oscar font. I love this little wavy striped fabric :)
 And this burp cloth for Molly:
I used I2S's Jeremiah 29:11 add a name design, I added her name with Inspiration.

0 comments on "Baby Gifts"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates