Friday, December 27, 2013

Misc Monogramming


Here are a random assortment of items I monogrammed simply with embroidery throughout the fall!
Barb contacted me wanting keyfobs for herself and her husband. I used LP's Taylor font for their names, and DS's keyfob design.
Marci asked me to monogram a couple robes for her:
I used I2S's Fancy Circle monogram
I monogrammed this towel for my friend Amy using EB's Striped Lexi Monogram Alphabet
I made a stay-put towel for Cherri using EB's Chandler Chevron Alphabet
 
I monogrammed Annaliese's apron (and her doll's apron too!) using 8CP's Satin Split Curlz font


Sabrina asked me to make a keychain for her niece to attach to a lunchbox. I used I2S's Behind These Hazel Eyes
This keychain was ordered for a new college student, we incorporated all three school colors by using 8CP's Two Color Script:
Tarika asked me to monogram a few baby items. Aren't these bibs elegant?
I used I2S's Covered By Your Grace for Joshua
and I2S's Nick for Damon III
and I2S's One Thing for Kendall

0 comments on "Misc Monogramming"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates