Thursday, December 26, 2013

Winter Sibling Shirts


When I saw the preview image of this cute little Winter Fox design from I2S, I told Cristy I'd test the 4x4, it would be perfect for a onesie for my nephew. I paired it with the Winter Penguin 2 design to make an adorable little sibling set!
I used Jack and Jill to add their names. And since I was really late in getting these done, I picked red and aqua instead of red and green, hopefully they are wintery enough to get some January/February wear.
I knew I was going to give the penguin a red scarf like the fox, but needed to get some aqua fabric in there as well... so I added a bow! The penguin borrowed the hair bow from Puppy Love Girl design, hopefully the puppy doesn't mind!

1 comments on "Winter Sibling Shirts"

daniKate designs on December 27, 2013 at 7:32 AM said...

Super cute, as always! I especially love the fox

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates