Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Birthday shirt ( and some key fobs)


Sue contacted me about making her grandson a birthday shirt for his second birthday.  Seems like I just made his first birthday shirt... time sure does fly by!  She requested an applique 2 with a vehicle themed material:
The "2" is from Chubby Wubby Applique Numbers from GG Designs, and the font is Whoa Nelly from 8 Claws and a Paw.

Sue also asked me to make a few key fobs, requesting zebra fabric and red thread. The in-hoop key fobs are from DigiStitches. I used Embird Alphabet #7 for the names.

2 comments on "Birthday shirt ( and some key fobs)"

Unknown on November 17, 2010 at 12:03 AM said...

Love love your stuff. What applique do you use for your 2? I am a huge fan of your work!

Janay on November 17, 2010 at 8:40 AM said...

Mandy, I used the Chubby Wubby numbers from GG Designs. I love this set. Multiple sizes and multiple stitch styles! :)
http://www.ggdesignsembroidery.com/chubby-applique-numbers.html

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates