Sunday, November 21, 2010

More Christmas Cards


These are some cards I made when testing some Elegant Ornament Applique designs from 8 Claws and a Paw:
These are very nice designs with a pretty motif stitched inside the ornament. The one that shows this the best is the blue ornament:

Unfortunately, the red and green ornaments were the first two I stitched... I thought the gold thread would be beautiful, and it is in person.  But there is very little contrast between the colors and it's hard to photograph the detail, especially on the red ornament.  Trust me, it's beautiful! :)

Here's an angled picture that kind of shows the detail...
 

0 comments on "More Christmas Cards"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates