Monday, November 15, 2010

Christmas Card


I had some applique designs to test with no real projects in mind, so I stitched them on material and tacked them down to note cards, as I did for the redwork designs I tested recently. These are such pretty Christmas cards!! :)  For now I'll share one that was just released, and the other three later this week.
This card features Lynnie Pinnie's new Patchwork Zig-Zag Stocking Applique design. It took me FOREVER to pick my fabrics for this. I looked though all of my scraps, all of my greens and reds and blues, trying to pick a perfect combination.  The design itself is less than 2000 stitches, so technically should only take a few minutes to stitch. I made such a mess! :) But it was worth it, I love how it turned out!  I used the 4x4 size for this card, but may recreate it using the 5x7 size.

0 comments on "Christmas Card"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates