Friday, November 5, 2010

Thanksgiving Cards


Last night I FINALLY got to use my embroidery machine again!! Ahhhhh.... all is right in the world.

One thing I've been anxious to do over the last two weeks is stitch some of 8 Claws and a Paw's new redwork designs. I stitched a couple using variegated threads on a loosely woven fabric, then stitched them down on blank note cards and frayed the edges:
 
My execution on these wasn't quite as fabulous as the first time I made a card in this manner.  I need to go digging for the fabric I used on that one.  But the designs stitched well! This is the cornucopia design:
And the Thanksgiving dinner design:

I hope to do more before Thanksgiving gets here!

0 comments on "Thanksgiving Cards"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates