Monday, November 22, 2010

Ornament Towels


Remember the Turkey Towels I stitched for myself? I have really enjoyed having those hanging on my oven door this month and how perfectly they match. Since I've only got a few more days to admire them, this weekend I made another pair, this time using a couple of 8 Claws and a Paw's new Christmas designs.
This is the Christmas Ornament Swirl design. I added "Merry Christmas" with 8CP's Ellie font.
And this one is is Christmas Ornament Swirl Two; I used the same font for "Happy Holidays."
Here they are hanging on my oven door!

1 comments on "Ornament Towels"

Kimberlee, The Spunky Diva on November 29, 2010 at 11:04 PM said...

I love the designs! Your felt turkeys came out wonderfully too. Now down to business... I have gifted you the Stylish Blogger award. Check out the details on my blog.
~Kimberlee
www.TheSpunkyDiva.com

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates