Monday, November 15, 2010

Holiday Apron


Last December when we got together with friends to bake cookies, Annaliese was sad that she didn't have a holiday apron like the other little girls. :(
So as soon as I saw this new design from Lynnie Pinnie, I ran out and bought an apron for Annaliese!
I used the 4x4 Mrs. Claus applique design... isn't she adorable?! I especially like the sparkle of the Michael Miller Fairy Frost fabrics.  I added the text with Embird alphabet #7.
Annaliese hasn't seen it yet, I'm saving it as a surprise when we decorate for Christmas. I better be ready to bake that day, too! I'll come back and add a picture of her in it later.

2 comments on "Holiday Apron"

Sheila on November 15, 2010 at 11:42 AM said...

That turned out really cute!

Cole's Corner on November 15, 2010 at 3:33 PM said...

Cute!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates