Monday, January 17, 2011

Baby Girl Gift Set


Melanie called me with a super last minute order -- thankfully she knew just want she wanted and I had the items in stock ready to go!
We recreated a gift she and her mom gave almost two years ago to baby Julia. The monogram on the burp cloth is Whimsy Dots by Five Star Fonts.
For the bib I simply stitched "Lyndsey" and added the dot frame.

2 comments on "Baby Girl Gift Set"

Rebecca's Rooms on January 17, 2011 at 10:31 AM said...

What kind of burp cloth do you use? The ones from WalMart seem to be too thin. Thanks!

Janay on January 17, 2011 at 12:53 PM said...

I order mine online here: http://stitchedandstamped.com/Blanks/baby_toddler/clothdiapers.html
I learned about them on Sew Forum over three years ago and that's what I've used exclusively. As a mom of a very messy baby, I found them to be very practical, nice and absorbent.

If you want to shop locally, most people recommend the Gerber Premium 6-ply. Target sells them, maybe Walmart too. But you are right, their standard ones are very thin!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates