Sunday, January 16, 2011

Happy Birthday, Jillian!


A few weeks back on Facebook, Heather asked via her Pirates-n-Princesses page if anyone had a recommendation for a good Etsy seller to order a birthday shirt for her daughter. I replied saying I wasn't on Etsy, but could help her out! :)
Heather sent me four different Etsy listings that had elements she liked, and we created a design: the number font from the first, the applique stitch style from the second, the fabric from the third and adding a bow (which she did herself) like the fourth! She picked the font for Jillian's name after browsing my blog. She apologized for being so picky, but truly that can make my job easier -- when you know what you want, I don't have to guess! AND bonus! She shipped me a shirt she had already bought, and included a return envelop so I didn't even have to go to the post office. She did the two worst tasks of the whole process for me!! :)
The "3" is from Chubby Wubby Applique Numbers from GG Designs, and the font is Tinker Toy from 8 Claws and a Paw.
Jillian had an AMAZING Dora party, hence the pink and orange. Check her out, all dolled up and ready to celebrate! I hope on our next visit to IL I have the pleasure of meeting this sweet girl and her mommy!
Now you must go check out all the pictures from her special day. Heather threw quite a shindig to celebrate Jillian's birthday! I love all the decorations and delicious-looking treats!

1 comments on "Happy Birthday, Jillian!"

Heather, TJ, Brock, and Jillian on January 16, 2011 at 8:37 PM said...

You did an amazing job on Jillian's shirt! I LOVE it!!!! And thanks for making sure I got exactly what I wanted. :) Hope you're planning an IL trip soon!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates