Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Branding a Bathroom, Part 2


Three weeks ago I shared pictures of embroidery work I had done for my mom as part of their bathroom decor (you can read more here: Branding a Bathroom, Part 1). Mom has completed her shower curtain and sent me pictures, so now as promised, here is the final product!
Cool shot of the shower curtain in the mirror, with hand towels on the rack:
This shot shows the bath rug that inspired the shower curtain design:
 A close up of the embroidery and strip piecing:
And the bath towels on which she appliqued the patches I stitched:
Didn't it all turn out awesome?? I'm anxious to see it all in person. :)

2 comments on "Branding a Bathroom, Part 2"

Mary on January 26, 2011 at 10:07 PM said...

That came together so nicely!

Heather, TJ, Brock, and Jillian on January 26, 2011 at 10:16 PM said...

Looks GREAT!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates