Friday, April 22, 2011

Bunny Shirts (not Stitched by Janay)


Ok, I didn't make these but I want to show them off anyway! These are Stitched by Grandma Kathy. :)
Kathy used the bunny designs from Lynnie Pinnie. Aren't they so cute?!? Dashiell got the Bunny Boy Applique:
Annaliese got the Bunny Girl Applique:
One of the reasons I LOVE Lynnie Pinnie designs is because of her wide satin stitches. This worked to our advantage because Kathy was able to shrink down the 4x4 size and put it on this shirt for Annaliese's American Girl doll. It stitched beautifully!!
Kathy also made Annaliese and her doll matching hair clippies. She used DigiStitches' Snap Clip Mini Bunny.
I love having talented moms. They help out when I don't have time to make holiday wear for my own kids, or by making curtains or quilts... All things I long to do, but don't take the time for. Thanks Kathy!

(Ok, less than 48 hours to go and all I've done is cut out the material for Annaliese's reversible pillowcase dress. Here's hoping D naps today so I can get the embroidery done!)

1 comments on "Bunny Shirts (not Stitched by Janay)"

Cole's Corner on April 22, 2011 at 5:18 PM said...

Super, super cute Janay!
They all (including the baby) look adorable.

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates