Thursday, April 14, 2011

Recreating a logo


Recently I was asked to add embroidery to a Build-A-Bear shirt for someone trying to recreate a particular outfit. I was up for the challenge, so she gave me the BAB shirt as well as the shirt with the logo I was going to imitate. It turned out to be a pretty quick project! I used Embird alphabet #16 for the word Angel. It's not exactly the same font, but very close. I digitized the little halo to go on the A.
After I delivered the shirt, I learned the story behind the bear and his outfit, which brought tears to my eyes. This little project quickly became one of my all-time favorites. I am very blessed to be able to work on custom items that are meaningful to the recipient.

0 comments on "Recreating a logo"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates