Saturday, April 9, 2011

Happy Birthday, Kylie!


One of my daughter's best buddies had an American Girl themed birthday party tonight. Here's what Annaliese took as a gift for Kylie (and her AG Rebecca):
Valerie had found a cute free design available at Lynnie Pinnie that I was going to use, but it only comes in the 4x4" size. That was just too small for Kylie's shirt and too big for Rebecca's shirt. So I digitized my own applique star and added the text with Thin Lizzy from 8 Claws and a Paw.
I bought the doll shirt at Michael's (it came with a pair of jeans, too). I LOVE this font -- the 1/2" size stitches amazingly well!!

0 comments on "Happy Birthday, Kylie!"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates