Friday, April 1, 2011

My baby girl will be SEVEN!


According to blogger this is my 600th post! I find that absolutely unbelievable. I never dreamed when I started this blog to share my sewing projects with my moms living 900 miles away that it would turn into, well, all of this. :) Thanks for being along for the ride. And thank you for the feedback, whether publicly on the blog/Facebook or privately via email -- I really appreciate it!

I think it is very appropriate to dedicate this 600th post to my daughter and show off the shirt I made for her birthday that will be here in a little over a week. (I got it done two weeks early, go me!!)
Annaliese is going to be seven. SEVEN. I cannot believe it. I mean, go look at how little she was when I started this embroidery stuff!
Thankfully this year we were in complete agreement on the design we wanted to use, so no time was wasted picking one out. I absolutely adore the number candle cupcake appliques from GG Designs. When I showed the newly released #7 cupcake (thanks Gail!!) Annaliese swooned and sealed the deal. We bought a cute pair of capris and sat down with my fabric stash to find matching fabrics.
We love the results!! The sprinkle fabric was a must in Annaliese's opinion, so I'm glad we were able to make it work. :)
Sorry, no modeled picture yet... we are waiting until her actual birthday. But if you become a fan of Stitched by Janay on Facebook, you can see a picture of the birthday girl next Sunday!
Well, I may make a few coordinating items, so it's possible there will be another blog post after her birthday. But go become a fan anyway! :)

1 comments on "My baby girl will be SEVEN!"

Sabrina on April 3, 2011 at 4:57 PM said...

A few weeks ago I was looking at your past posts and I was thinking...how much your little lady has grown. I hope she has a great birthday!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates