Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Annaliese's backpack


Yesterday I monogrammed Annaliese's backpack and made a little accessory. (Cole is on an owl stitching spree this week and inspired me to use a design I bought a long time ago but hadn't stitched yet. Do you have these in your stash, or do I actually have an owl that you don't??)

I stitched her three-letter monogram with Action Font from 8 Paws and a Claw.

Her elementary school's mascot is an owl and their school colors are aqua and white, so I stitched out this little softy for her to attach to her back pack. Whooty is from DigiStitches and comes in various sizes. I stitched the smallest; this picture should show it's actual size.

Now Annaliese wants a bigger one to sleep with! Maybe a "night before Kindergarten" gift, if I can get my act together.

3 comments on "Annaliese's backpack"

Cole's Corner on August 18, 2009 at 3:45 PM said...

Oh my!!!! I love it!!! and I don't have that one either... and here I thought I'd be showing you new ones.
hahahahaha
I guess I'll add that to my list of 'must haves'.

Love the backpack and I think the goodnight lovey for starting school is a great idea!

Tiffany on August 20, 2009 at 12:58 PM said...

How adorable is that owl!?!? Plus, I love how well the style of the monogram matches the pattern of the backpack. You have agreat eye for that!

Janay on August 20, 2009 at 2:23 PM said...

Hey Tiffany, thanks for noticing! I worked pretty hard to find an alphabet that matched the character of the butterfly motif AND that Annaliese would agree on. She can be rather opinionated, maybe I should stop asking! :)

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates