Saturday, August 22, 2009

Ring Bearer Pillow and Flower Girl Baskets


Melanie asked me to make a ring bearer pillow and monogram flower girl baskets for the wedding of a family friend. The colors are salmon and brown, and this is what we came up with. I used Embird Alphabet #38 for all the text. I made the pillow out of taffeta, adding satin ribbon.


The flower girl baskets were purchased at Michaels. I did the embroidery on satin ribbon and attached it to the baskets.

I hope the bride was pleased!

4 comments on "Ring Bearer Pillow and Flower Girl Baskets"

Tiffany on August 24, 2009 at 11:56 AM said...

STunning! I think you've found yourself a whole new industry!

Unknown on May 6, 2010 at 10:28 AM said...

Love these, I am doing a similar pattern for my wedding pink and black...Love the Idea.

Unknown on April 1, 2017 at 6:09 PM said...

HI, do you take orders? I would like flower girl basket and ring pillow for my wedding..

Janay on April 1, 2017 at 8:07 PM said...

I'm sorry, I'm no longer accepting custom orders.

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates