Thursday, August 20, 2009

Recent stitching...


Here are several items I've monogrammed in the last week or so...

Kristen asked me to monogram Madison's backpack. Thanks to her request, I learned that Old Navy had cute backpacks, and immediately ran to get Annaliese's! Madison chose Embird Alphabet #38 for her name:


Susie and Lisa requested that I monogram this blanket for Ellie, who is starting her freshman year at UF. I used the Elle alphabet from 8 Paws and a Claw.


Melanie requested matching cups for her daughters. Jailyn got a Playtex sippy cup and Jayla got a water bottle. The "J" is Deco Alphabet from Designed by Jane and their names are stitched with Harrington from 8 Paws and a Claw.



Her son Jaeson got this onesie (I digitized the star, used Embird Alphabet #8 for text):

2 comments on "Recent stitching..."

Cole's Corner on August 20, 2009 at 10:19 AM said...

How in the world do you hoop that backpack???

Love the onesie!

Janay on August 20, 2009 at 10:28 AM said...

It wasn't a problem to hoop. That front pocket unzips all the way down to the turquoise part, so I just sprayed some tearaway stabilizer, pinned it in place and maneuvered the hoop under the needle. I did have to hold the backpack the whole time it stitched so it wouldn't cause the hoop to drag, and that blocked my view of it stitching, but it went pretty quickly.

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates