Sunday, August 9, 2009

Monogrammed Shower Curtain


Sunshine asked me to embroider a shower curtain for her bathroom. She purchased this shower curtain from Target:

She requested the font Edwardian Script IT for the "D", which Kathy digitized for me as large as possible for my hoop. I stitched it right in the middle of the shower curtain.

I stitched this in June, but never blogged about it. If I get a picture of the final product hanging in her bathroom, I'll add it later!

2 comments on "Monogrammed Shower Curtain"

Kmac on February 10, 2010 at 4:31 PM said...

I love this- how big is the monogram?

Janay on February 10, 2010 at 4:36 PM said...

It's about 8"x4.5"
Thanks for commenting, I just realized I never got a picture of the final product! I'll have to ask my friend if she ever took a picture of it hanging in the bathroom.

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates