Tuesday, August 11, 2009

(not) Stitched By Janay


Ok, my MIL Kathy does lots of stitching for my family that I don't post here, since they aren't "Stitched by Janay". However, I received a surprise gift from her yesterday that I just have to show off here!!

Unbeknownst to me, Kathy had gotten the details from Carlin about the logo that he designed for me. Kathy then contacted Terri of Terradon Embroidery to digitize the logo. (BTW, Terri does an excellent job -- check out the designs she has digitized of the Trammels' Labradors: Tig, Hope, Quinn, and Jed.)

Yesterday I received this bag!!


Isn't that awesome! And now I have the design file, so I can stitch it on whatever I want. Woo-hoo! THANK YOU KATHY! I don't know when I would have ever gotten around to digitizing it myself, and I'm confident it would be YEARS before I could do as good a job as Terri.
The bag is already loaded with stuff I need to take on our afternoon outing!

1 comments on "(not) Stitched By Janay"

Tiffany on August 12, 2009 at 8:14 AM said...

That's so cool! It looks fabulous -- I'm really impressed!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates