Thursday, May 30, 2013

Applique Getaway!


What are your plans this summer??
I am SO EXCITED about Applique Getaway! I'll be road-tripping with my kids, leaving them with my parents, and getting to enjoy a couple of days discussing and learning more about one of my favorite things -- Machine Applique! But to be completely honest, I'm more excited about meeting some of my favorite digitizers... Lynnie Pinnie, Embroidery Boutique, DigiStitches, Itch 2 Stitch, just to name a few... Check out this lineup!!
Unbelievable, right!? And then there's the opportunity to meet so many of you, fellow embroiderers from all over the country that I've gotten to "know" through blogs/forums/groups/fb pages, whom I genuinely consider friends! I honestly don't know if I will learn much because I'll be so busy flitting around trying to find as many of you as possible. :)
So if you haven't made plans to come please try to make it! Early registration ends tomorrow!

www.appliquegetaway.com

Also become a fan of Applique Getaway on Facebook, they are very close to 2000 fans, at which point they will giveaway another free registration!


0 comments on "Applique Getaway!"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates