Sunday, May 26, 2013

Name banner for Kenzie


I suppose she's getting used to it... since Kenzie's birthday falls 6 weeks after her sister's birthday, there really isn't much of a surprise when she unwraps her gift from us :)
Last year I made her an applique name pillow to match her bedding. This year I made a name banner using the same fabrics to match!

I used the Frayed Block Letters from Hang To Dry to create the banner. I used the fabric from the back of her name pillow to attach all the letters together (and I shared how I tied the letters on here.)
Here it is hanging in her room! You can also check out Kylie's banner hanging in her newly decorated room here.

0 comments on "Name banner for Kenzie"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates