Thursday, May 16, 2013

My First Holiday bib set


Sue requested a set of holiday bibs for her granddaughter, and I just couldn't find a complete set of designs that I liked, so I came up with my own!
Annabelle was born just before Easter 2012, so I made that one right away without a plan for the rest, and shipped it with her burp cloths and name banner. Then I sent the Fourth of July bib in May along with her Special Delivery onesie. In August I finished the rest, that's why this image is kind of cobbled together:
And now, six weeks after her first birthday, I'm finally posting pictures!
I used Embird alphabet #7 for all the text.
For the Easter bib I used an egg from Lynnie Pinnie's Egg Trio
For the Fourth of July bib I used a freebie star from My Embroidery Haven's yahoo group.
For the Harvest bib I used one of Lynnie Pinnie's Small Pumpkins
 
For the Thanksgiving bib I used Lynnie Pinnie's Turkey Drumstick
For the Christmas bib I used Lynnie Pinnie's Simple Christmas Tree (minus the dots since I used this dotted fabric)
For the New Year bib I used elements from LP's unreleased birthday collage design (used it on Annaliese's birthday shirt which is absolutely one of a kind!)
For the Valentine's bib I used Lynnie Pinnie's Swirly Heart Lollipop (minus the swirl and stick)
For the St. Patrick's day bib I used one of the shamrocks in Applique Crazy's Shamrock Argyle
And finally for the First Birthday bib, I used the cake from the previously mentioned birthday collage.
This was a fun project!!

2 comments on "My First Holiday bib set"

Unknown on August 21, 2013 at 2:01 PM said...

Hi - do you take orders for this? i've been trying to find some bibs for my sister (she's due in November), and I thought that this would be a great gift!

Janay on August 21, 2013 at 2:04 PM said...

Patricia, I'm sorry, I am not currently accepting orders from the public for this school year.

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates