Saturday, May 11, 2013

SODA-lighted you were my teacher!


This year's teacher appreciation gifts:
I used 8CP's Two Color Script on the koozies. The little SODA-lighted tag is a free printable I found last year on the Tammy Mitchell Designs blog. I love the little play on words sort of appreciation gifts. :)

4 comments on "SODA-lighted you were my teacher!"

Unknown on May 11, 2013 at 4:42 PM said...

Love this font on koozies! Thanks for sharing. I am semi-new to embroidering, but have discovered I love doing koozies. These are perfect teacher gifts (being a teacher by trade)!!! Do you sew the ribbon on the koozie or just tie it on?
Debi

Janay on May 11, 2013 at 4:59 PM said...

Hi Debi! I tack down the ribbon on the very edge before sewing up the side seams. It does not go all the way around, it's just on the front.

Christy on May 11, 2013 at 6:58 PM said...

Too cute! Which size font did you use? I can't wait to make some.

Thanks!
Christy

Janay on May 14, 2013 at 7:18 PM said...

Christy, I'm sorry I haven't replied sooner!
I actually resized the 2". The 2" was too small, and the 3" was too big with the ribbon at the bottom. I think I increased it about 40%.

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates