Saturday, May 18, 2013

Celebrating Gymnastics Style!


My little friend Maddie turned three and is celebrating with a gymnastics theme. Her mommy bought this cute leotard, showed me the customized party decor she ordered from Etsy, and I got to work putting together a coordinating design!
The applique M is from EB's Swirly Applique. The little girl is from DBJJ's Cute Gymnasts. I added the "3" using an Embird Alphabet. It was a subtle way to add her age, and I love how it turned out!

1 comments on "Celebrating Gymnastics Style!"

Lydia on May 27, 2013 at 3:31 PM said...

So cute!!! how do you remove the overlapping stitches in embird? I'm sure you've done a blog post but I've searched and can't find it!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates