Monday, May 27, 2013

Patriotic Shirts 2013


My kids are ready to celebrate this summer thanks to their mommy getting to test new designs for some of her favorite digitizers!
Annaliese and Anna are sporting their new shirts featuring LP's Swirl Firecracker applique. I used Hobby Lobby's Glitter Fabric sheets for the first time on these. So fun!! I used the 6x10 for Annaliese and the 2.5" version for Anna. I actually did Anna's first, and I'm so glad... I wasn't totally in love with my choices. I didn't like the way the gold looked with this color combo:
So I polled the other LP testers to get suggestions for how I should rearrange the colors, and decided to swap the glitter fabrics and replace the gold with silvery gray. Much better!
Dashiell LOVES his new shirt:
I got to test Embroidery Boutique's Split Single Star design, and added his name with 8CP's Puppy Love.
He was very involved in the process. He selected the fabric, and then carefully examined if my thread choices matched. ;)

0 comments on "Patriotic Shirts 2013"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates