Friday, May 31, 2013

We Love Our Teachers!


I know teacher appreciation week was earlier this month, but I wanted to give one more token of our appreciation to the teachers who have worked with our kids this year. Conveniently a couple of designs I had the opportunity to test for Embroidery Boutique worked perfectly!
First an apron for Annaliese's teacher:
This is EB's Split Pencils design. I added the name of our school with EB's Chloe. I had fun picking fabrics for this!
Last week was our preschool's end of the year program (I wish you could have seen Dashiell sing with all his heart!) We appreciate all the hard work Ms. Vicki put into the program getting the kids ready to perform. This towel is for her:
I used EB's Treble Clef design
And for Ms Cindy... several weeks ago she misplaced her school keys (with the key fob I had made her a couple years ago). I decided to replace it, but with something new, Embroidery Garden's new Shabby Key Ring (a freebie on her yahoo group). I added the C with 8CP's Linda.
True story, less than 30 minutes after she opened this, she found her missing keys. Our director told me I should have made the replacement sooner. :)

0 comments on "We Love Our Teachers!"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates