Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Blessed is the Nation


Another pretty text design... another kitchen towel for myself!
The Blessed Nation design is from Lynnie Pinnie. (This is the 4x4 size and is all embroidery. The larger sizes include applique.) I selected these darker colors to coordinate with my kitchen.
(My Stay Put towel is loosely inspired by the Topsy Towel tutorial posted on Embroidery Library. In this case I did not applique a square of fabric, nor did I square up the towel. There is a free V-shaped buttonhole design posted on Sew Forum that goes with this tutorial. If you are not a member of SF, it is free to join.)

0 comments on "Blessed is the Nation"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates