Sunday, May 19, 2013

Welcoming Baby Young


Friends of ours back home are expecting a baby boy and their shower was this weekend. Mutual friends of ours requested a couple things, and I sent a couple things from us, too!
First, this onesie. I'm confident the verse is true for many, many babies, but it is especially true for this one!
The "For this Child I have Prayed" design is from Lynnie Pinnie.
Jason and Anna's boys love the ribbon blankets I made them (Torin, Nolan), so they requested a sports themed ribbon blanket for baby Young, incorporating the Youngs' favorite teams.
The basketball corner is orange and blue for the University of Illinois (Go Illini!!) The design is from GG Designs
The football corner is crimson and black for the University of South Carolina. The design is from Lynnie Pinnie
The baseball corner is blue and white for the LA Dodgers. The design is the ball from Embroidery Boutique's Baseball Glove
And the soccer corner is red white and blue for the good ole US of A :)
(design is from LP, but not on site)
I decided to do a sports themed burp cloth. Since they aren't sharing the baby's name until he is born, I personalized it with their last name.  Helmet Design is from Lynnie Pinnie, and font is College Block Small from 8CP
Finally, a special request from one nerd dad to another.  Any guesses what this is?!?
(eh, I'll just tell you. It's the emblem on Boba Fett's arm. I digitized it myself for personal use only.)

0 comments on "Welcoming Baby Young"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates