Thursday, May 23, 2013

Misc. Monogramming


Recent random monogramming projects...
A pretty monogram on an apron. This was my first time using 8CP's Monogram 3. I have no idea why I waited so long, I really like it! It needs to get in my rotation! (oh, and it has, I monogrammed my swimsuit coverup after doing this apron.)
Monogrammed bib for Caden. I used 8CP's Pops.
Added a quick monogram to this shirt. Annaliese picked 8CP's Be Mine. Pardon the pic, the shirt has been worn and washed several times, but the "completeist" in me requires that it be posted. ha!
In celebration of our school's 25th anniversary, they had a "dress up like what you want to be in 25 years" day. Annaliese wants to be a movie director, so I used 8CP's Skinny to add DIRECTOR to this hat:
I made a new key fob for myself! DigiStitches Quilted Key Fob 2, Itch 2 Stitch Fancy Circle Monogram, Vera Bradley napkin to match my bag:
And my friend Rebecca mentioned wanting to get some Publix bags before she leaves the south. I still had a couple of these pretty blue ones in my stash, so like the previous ones I have done for teachers, I added her monogram with LP's Taylor font.

1 comments on "Misc. Monogramming"

Brad and Danielle on May 25, 2013 at 12:52 AM said...

Hi Janay,
Can you tell me what sewing machine you use? I am in the market for a new one and just can't make up my mind. I love all your projects. I found you on Pinterest when I searched for cloth diapers to burp cloths tutorials. Thanks for that by the way! My email is danielle.jeppson@gmail.com

Thank you!
Danielle

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates